Registration will require the following to be completed before Membership is approved:
2. Go to Surf lifesaving Online:
- Existing members renew your member information.
- New members will need to register.
3 Download your BSLSC FORM ONE and fill it out. Blank copies of the form will be available at the club.
4. To receive your membership card, come to the club on a registration day and present your completed BSLSC FORM ONE and PROOF OF PAYMENT to a member of the Registration Team.
All members Under 18 require a SLSSA Participation Medical Form to be returned to Registration Team.
All members requiring Craft Space (ie boards, Skis) in the Club Shed for the season require an Equipment Request Storage Application returned to the Registration Team. The gear shed will be numbered and members will be allocated a numbered space. Those not meeting the requirements will be asked to remove their craft from the Club.
Registration and Information desk times:
- Saturday 11th October 2014 – 1:30pm till 4pm
- Saturday's 18th October 2014 onwards - 1pm till 2:30pm
2014 State Leadership Development Camp
Have you got what it takes to be a future leader?
Are you in a leadership role now and want to develop these skills?
Want to challenge yourself and be a part of a new and different experience? Want to have some fun and travel down south?
If you are aged between 18 - 25 years and are passionate, enthusiastic and committed to surf life saving then the end of year Leadership Development Camp is for you.
Click here or below to find out more details.
2015 Australian Youth Champs Info Sheet
Please see here for a copy of the 2015 Australian Youth Champs Info Sheet.