2015 Brighton SLSC Annual General Meeting
It takes many volunteers to run a successful Community Organization passing onto future generations the ethos of Community Spirit & Good Citizenship. Along with club members, parents can make a big difference in helping their children develop good citizenship. Ask not what your Community can do for you, but what can you do for your Community!
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club Inc. will be held at the Clubrooms on: Sunday, 16th August 2015 at 10.00am (Following the Nipper AGM which commences at 9.00am)
The business of the meeting is to:
- Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM, receive any reports from the season and adopt and approve the annual report and financial statements;
- Deal with the business arising from the minutes;
- Elect officers for the ensuring season as per the attached nomination form;
- To consider Notices of Motion (if any) of which due notice has been given;
- Consider all motions to alter the Constitution (if any);
- To transact any general business.
Members are reminded that all positions for Officers of the Club shall be declared vacant, and notice is hereby given requesting nominations for all vacancies for the ensuing season. Nomination Forms are also available from the downstairs notice board in the club, from the links belo, or email Alexandra Cobiac and she will forward you the nomination.
Club eNews Newsletters
Click on the links below to access Brighton Surf Lifesaving Club eNews newsletters: